Consider these sponsored items
- £97.44Free postage
- £55.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of our scientific knowledge about human intelligence, written by a researcher with extensive experience in the field.
- Author BiographyEarl Hunt is Professor Emeritus at the University of Washington, where he has been a faculty member since 1966. He has also taught at Yale University, the University of California, Los Angeles, and the University of Sydney, Australia. His other books include Concept Learning (1962), Experiments in Induction (1966), Artificial Intelligence (1975), Will We Be Smart Enough? (1995), Thoughts on Thought (2002), and The Mathematics of Behavior (2007). He has received the International Society for Intelligence Research's Lifetime Achievement award for his contributions to the study of intelligence.
- Author(s)Earl Hunt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note107 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.