All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £45.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.30
- £22.26Trending at £25.00
- £18.56Trending at £19.54
- £12.96Trending at £16.99
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Workshop on 'Human Interaction with Machines' is the sixth in a series of workshops that were established by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Technische Universitat Berlin. The goal of those workshops is to bring together researchers from both universities in order to present research results to an international community.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1030 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGunter Hommel,Sheng Huanye
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.