All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a positive view of the family, this book discusses the characteristics of successful intimate relationships, and teaches the decision-making skills that lead to strong marriages and families.
- Author BiographyFrank Cox holds a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and has taught marriage and family courses at Santa Barbara City College since 1962. He is also author of THE AIDS BOOKLET (McGraw Hill)), YOUTH, MARRIAGE AND THE SEDUCTIVE SOCIETY (William C. Brown), AMERICAN MARRIAGE: A CHANGING SCENE (William C. Brown), and other books on marriage and relationships. Kevin Demmitt is an Associate Professor of Sociology at Clayton College and State University near Atlanta, Georgia. He received his M.A. degree at Arizona State University and his Ph.D. from Purdue University. He has taught the Sociology of Marriage and Family, and a wide array of other courses, at large state universities and smaller, liberal arts colleges throughout his career. His research and writing has focused on the relationship between family, work, and religion, but he has also researched topics related to politics, religion, and education. Professor Demmitt also conducts workshops on the effective use of computers in the classroom.
- Author(s)Frank Cox,Kevin Demmitt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1020 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.