CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an entry into the fierce debate among psycholinguists, neuroscientists, and evolutionary theorists about the nature and origins of human language.
- Author BiographyPhilip Lieberman is Fred M. Seed Professor of Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences and Professor of Anthropology at Brown University.
- Author(s)Philip Lieberman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- Series TitlePerspectives in Cognitive Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 9 line illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.