All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOld-age survival has considerably improved in the second half of the twentieth century. Why has such a substantial extension of human lifespan occurred? How long can we live? This book explores these fundamental questions. It presents studies about essential issues of human longevity and social factors of long survival in old age.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Population
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEileen M. Crimmins,Jean-Marie Robine,Shiro Horiuchi,Yi Zeng
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.