CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the mechanisms of muscle fatigue and presents a comprehensive survey of research on this important topic. Examining the wide variety of protocols, assessment methods and exercise models used to study muscle fatigue, this work explores the differential effects of fatigue as influenced by: age, gender, fitness and training.
- Author BiographyCraig A. Williams is Associate Professor and Co-Director of the Children's Health and Exercise Research Centre, School of Sport Health Sciences at the University of Exeter, UK. Craig's research interests are within the area of children's fatigue and high-intensity exercise. Sebastien Ratel is Senior Lecturer and member of the Laboratory of Exercise Biology at the University of Blaise Pascal. His current research interests include the use of 31P-magnetic resonance spectroscopy to investigate the muscle metabolic responses of children during exercise, and muscle fatigue and recovery from high-intensity exercise in children.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCraig Williams,Sebastien Ratel
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.