Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical and intellectual companion to the author's first book, 'Human Nature'.
- Author BiographyG D Kokani was born before India was granted independence and grew up in modest surroundings in a small, secluded village. For thirty years he held the post of class one administrative officer in the Department of Education, Government of Maharashtra. He has experienced many adversities during this time which have served to inspire and enrich his understanding of the capacity of the Human Being.
- Author(s)G. D. Kokani
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2011
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.