Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £12.98Trending at £13.64
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionHUMAN PHYSIOLOGY, Fourth Edition presents physiology as a relevant and exciting discipline emphasizing many unanswered questions to stimulate critical thinking with an investigative approach. Concise chapters offer flexibility and more diversity than competing texts.
- Author BiographyRichard G. Pflanzer is Associate Professor of Biology at the Purdue University School of Science and Associate Professor of Cellular and Integrative Physiology at the Indiana University School of Medicine. He received his Ph.D. in Physiology from Indiana University in 1969 with research in comparative cardiovascular physiology. Dr. Pflanzer has authored many articles and books related to teaching physiology at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels, and is the recipient of several teaching awards, including Outstanding Teacher in Science at the Purdue University School of Science. Rodney A. Rhoades, Ph.D. is Professor and Chair of the Department of Cellular and Integrative Physiology, Indiana University School of Medicine. He has an established career in physiological research, teaching, graduate training, and department administration. Professor Rhoades has over 25 years of teaching experience and has taught several thousand students at two major research universities. He has edited several textbooks in Physiology for both undergraduate and medical students. His area of expertise is respiratory physiology and his research has been supported by National Institutes of Health. He has written over 80 articles for scientific journals and has published several review chapters. His honors include a NASA fellowship, and a NIH Career Development Award. He has served on NIH study sections, editorial board for American. Journal of Physiology, and currently serves as ad hoc reviewer for several other professional journals. He has served two times on the National Board of Medical Examiners Physiology Test Committee, once as a committee chair. Professor Rhoades has also chaired and/or organized international symposia, and has been invited to speak at national and international meetings in physiology.
- Author(s)Richard G. Pflanzer,Rodney Rhoades
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/11/2016
- Weight2750 g
- Width240 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.