All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout time, people have explored the ways in which they can improve some aspect of their performance. This book examines a range of techniques that are intended to help improve some aspect of performance, and examines how well they are able to achieve this. It is useful to psychology and sports science students, and practicing psychologists.
- Author BiographyDavid Vernon is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Canterbury Christ Church University. He has a wide range of research interests covering a variety of performance enhancing techniques, in particular the use of neurofeedback to alter brain activity as a mechanism for improving cognition and behaviour.
- Author(s)David Vernon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.