Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book incorporates human psychology into economic analysis. It constructs a new basic structure model of economic circulation, analyzes the direct relationship between human psychology and economic fluctuation, and provides a framework in which output and the allocation of resources are simultaneously determined.
- Author BiographyHIDEAKI TAMURA is an assistant to the Director of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. The study reflects his own successive observations during the disheartening post-bubble economic period known as 'the lost decade' that arose in Japan from the early-1990s.
- Author(s)Hideaki Tamura
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.