All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a practical 'how to' guide to relationship skills, showing how readers can improve and, where necessary, repair relationships. Taking a cognitive-behavioural approach to coaching people in relationship skills, this book is useful for those involved in 'life coaching', as well as general counselling and therapy.
- Author BiographyRichard Nelson-Jones is a leading international author whose books have helped train many thousands of psychotherapists, counsellors and helpers worldwide. He has held university appointments in Britain and Australia, and is a Fellow of the British and Australian Psychological Societies and of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Richard Nelson-Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £8.37Trending at £8.50
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £3.89Trending at £5.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.