Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £59.99Trending at £67.57
- £11.70Trending at £14.94
- £10.67Trending at £13.86
- £13.16Trending at £14.79
- £15.20Trending at £18.43
- £12.60Trending at £16.88
- £10.45Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionHuman errors contribute significantly to most transportation crashes: approximately 70 to 90 per cent of crashes are the result of human error. This book examines human reliability across various types of transportation systems.
- Author BiographyDr B.S. Dhillon is a professor of Engineering Management in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Ottawa. He has published over 330 articles on engineering management, reliability, safety, etc. He is or has been on the editorial boards of 9 international scientific journals, he has served as General Chairman of two international conferences on reliability and quality, and he has been employed as a consultant to various organizations and bodies.
- Author(s)B. S. Dhillon
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.