Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.56
- £17.02Trending at £17.19
- £14.29Trending at £14.43
- £10.06Trending at £12.48
- £8.15Trending at £9.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.12
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
About this product
- Author(s)Balbir S. Dhillon
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; XVI, 182 p.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsHuman Reliability and Error Basic Mathematical Concepts.- Introductory Human Factors.- Basic Human Reliability and Error Concepts.- Methods for Performing Human Reliability and Error Analysis in Transportation Systems.- Human Error in Railways.- Human Error in Shipping.- Human Error in Road Transportation Systems.- Human Error in Aviation.- Human Error in Aircraft Maintenance.- Mathematical Models for Predicting Human Reliability and Error in Transportation Systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.