All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone working with disadvantaged children and those with learning disabilities will be interested in Human Resilience's practical implications: how resilience can be improved both by personal characteristics such as self-esteem, problem-solving ability or sociability, interacting with external support.
- Author BiographyAnn Clarke was Emeritus Professor at the University of Hull, as was her late husband Alan Clarke who also held the position of Pro-Vice Chancellor at the University. Their work has been widely published, including seven other books, and their careful research and analysis was recognized by the 1977 Research Award from the American Association on Mental Deficiency and the 1982 Distinguished Achievement Award for Scientific Literature from the International Association for the Scientific Study of Mental Deficiency. Ann was a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and Alan was an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and, in 1974, he was appointed a CBE.
- Author(s)Alan Clarke,Ann Clarke
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindex
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.