All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Resource Development, 3rd edition, provides a complete and integrated introduction to the processes, practices and perspectives of HRD in the workplace from a theory and practice perspective. Various aspects of HRD at work are explored through case studies; encouraging the student to link the practicalities of HRD with academic analysis.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN GIBB is Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at the University of Strathclyde Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen Gibb
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note456 p.
- Weight885 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.