All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming no prior knowledge or experience, this textbook provides an introduction to learning and development. Blending key theories and concepts with a practical approach, the text covers the core areas that line managers and HRD practitioners need to know to design, implement, and evaluate formal training interventions.
- Author BiographyDavid Mankin is Senior Lecturer in HRM at University of Wales Institute, Cardiff. Prior to this he was a Senior Lecturer in HRM at Oxford Brookes University. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Author(s)David Mankin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight885 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.