All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.97Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAssuming no prior knowledge or experience, this textbook provides an introduction to learning and development. Blending key theories and concepts with a practical approach, the text covers the core areas that line managers and HRD practitioners need to know to design, implement, and evaluate formal training interventions.
- Author BiographyDavid Mankin is Senior Lecturer in HRM at University of Wales Institute, Cardiff. Prior to this he was a Senior Lecturer in HRM at Oxford Brookes University. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Author(s)David Mankin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.