CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionRecognises that organisations do all they can to increase their chances for survival and growth, especially in changing and often tough economic times, but suggests that human resource development can help by being action-oriented and tailored to the organisation's changing requirements.
- Author BiographyMANUEL LONDON is Professor of Management and Director of the Center for Labor/Management Studies in the Harriman School for Management and Policy at the State University of New York--Stony Brook. He is a former manager at AT&T where he held a number of positions in the human resources and training departments, and is the author of eight books. RICHARD A. WUESTE is Assistant Vice President for Institutional Services at the State University of New York--Stony Brook, where he also teaches in its Harriman School for Management and Policy. In prior positions he has had responsiblity for Purchasing and General Services, and a number of Human Resource functions.
- Author(s)Manuel London,Richard A. Wueste
- Date of Publication09/10/1992
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.