All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAcross Europe and the world, countries are attempting to develop their health and social policies and practices to address the global challenge of demand and pressurized supply, created by ageing populations, technologies and finite resources. This book provides examples of attempts to develop HRD practices in health and social care contexts.
- Author BiographyJim Stewart is Professor of Human Resource Development at Nottingham Trent University, UK. Sally Sambrook is Visiting Research Fellow in Human Resource Management at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight684 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJim Stewart,Sally Sambrook
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.