All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.13
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.02
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to HRM for students who are new to the field, but who will be seeking employment in a global market, working with diverse colleagues and across international borders.
- Author BiographyJonathan R. Crawshaw is Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour and member of the Aston Centre for Human Resource Management at Aston Business School, Aston University. Jonathan's research and teaching interests include organizational justice, behavioural ethics and individual/organisational career management, and he has published in leading academic journals on these interests. He is currently on the editorial board of the Journal of Management and has guest edited special issues for both Human Relations and the Thunderbird International Business Review. Jonathan is also a founding member of the Organizational Justice and Behavioral Ethics Research Group (OJBERG), a global network of organizational justice and behavioural ethics scholars and practitioners.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byAnn Davis,Jonathan Crawshaw,Pawan S. Budhwar
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.