All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis established text provides comprehensive coverage of HRM theory supported by high quality cases. This edition has been thoroughly updated to make it accessible and engaging for undergraduate and postgraduate students. New features include interviews with real-life HR gurus, a focus on the global implications of HR and ESL student support.
- Author BiographyJohn Bratton Professor of Sociology at Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, Canada, and Visiting Professor at Edinburgh Napier University, UK. Jeff Gold Professor of Organization Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Jeff Gold,John Bratton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note76 figures, 34 colour tables, 78 colour illustrations
- Weight1289 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement5th New edition
Most relevant reviews
- ellenasun666_311 Oct, 2017by
Like a new book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.