All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond revised edition of an introduction to Human Resource Management and its strategic aspects, including the European Union, the learning organization, the impact of gender and technology, health and safety. It contains global examples and case studies and is aimed at degree course level as well as MBA, DMS and IPD module level.
- Author BiographyJOHN BRATTON is Associate Professor of Human Resource Management and Leadership at the University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. - JEFFREY GOLD is Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Leeds Business School, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Gold,John Bratton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date01/02/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1368 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.