All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombine the latest academic research with practical approaches to human resource management (HRM) with this definitive textbook.
- Author BiographyMichael Marchington is emeritus professor of Human Resource Management at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. He is a Chartered Companion of the CIPD. Adrian Wilkinson is a professor and the director of the Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing at Griffith University, Australia. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. Rory Donnelly is a reader in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour at Birmingham Business School, UK. He is a Chartered Member of the CIPD. Anastasia Kynighou is a senior lecturer in Human Resource Management at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. She is a Chartered Member of the CIPD.
- Author(s)Adrian Wilkinson,Anastasia Kynighou,Michael Marchin,Mick Marchingto,Rory Donnelly
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.