All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £11.98Trending at £12.55
- £6.61Trending at £7.67
- £10.43Trending at £13.48
- £2.49Trending at £2.63
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £3.42Trending at £3.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the CIPD's chief examiner, this textbook is closely aligned to the CIPD standards and useful to anyone seeking a critical look at human resource management (HRM) theory and practice. It combines the latest academic research with practical approaches to managing HRM in the workplace.
- Author BiographyMichael Marchington Mick Marchington is Professor of Human Resource Management at Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester. He is author of 20 books and monographs as well as numerous papers in refereed journals on a range of aspects of human resource management and industrial relations. He has been a CIPD chief examiner for many years and took over as Chief Moderator, Standards in 2001. He is a Companion of the CIPD. Adrian Wilkinson Adrian Wilkinson is Professor of Employment Relations at Griffith Business School, Griffith University and Visiting Professor in Human Resource Management at Loughborough University Business School. He is author of 10 books and monographs and numerous papers in refereed journals in the field of human resource management and industrial relations. He is a Fellow of the CIPD.
- Author(s)Adrian Wilkinson,Mick Marchington
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Out-of-print date21/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.