CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Resource Management 2e provides comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the various aspects of human resource management. The second edition of this text for management students has been revised to reflect recent changes in the business environment and the needs of students.
- Author BiographyDr P. Jyothi is a Reader in the School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad. She has more than two decades of teaching experience in Human resource management (HRM) and organizational behaviour (OB) at the post-graduate level. Dr D.N. Venkatesh is working as a consultant the area of human resource management (HRM) and organizational development (OD). He was earlier working as AVP-HR at HSBC Global Resourcing, Hyderabad.
- Author(s)D. N. Venkatesh,P. Jyothi
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- First Published2012
- ImprintOUP India
- Content NoteOver 55 line diagrams and illustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width185 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.