All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionJapan and Germany have faced very similar challenges, namely ageing populations, changing employment structures, and globalization. This book explores the demographic challenges for human resource management and labour market policies in Germany and Japan and how public and company policies in both countries deal with these challenges.
- Author BiographyHarald Conrad is Sasakawa Lecturer in Japan's Economy and Management at the School of East Asian Studies, University of Sheffield. Uschi Backes-Gellner is Professor at the Institute for Strategy and Business Economics, University of Zurich. Marjaana Gunkel is Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg. Viktoria Heindorf is Research and Teaching Associate at Japan Centre and the Faculty of Business, Munich University. Yoshio Higuchi is Professor at the Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University. Holger Luczak is Professor emeritus at the Institute of Industrial Engineering and Ergonomics, RWTH Aachen University. Gerhard Naegele is Professor of Social Gerontology at the University of Dortmund. Jiro Nakamura is Professor at the Advanced Research Institute for the Sciences and Humanities, Nihon University. Keisuke Nakamura is Professor at the Institute of Social Science, University of Tokyo. Isao Ohashi is Professor of Economics at Hitotsubashi University. Atsushi Seike is Professor of Labor Economics, Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University. Nobuyuki Shintani is Specialized Senior Officer, Research and Planning Department, at the Japanese Electrical, Electronic and Information Union. Marie-Christine Stemann is Research Assistant at the Institute of Industrial Engineering and Ergonomics, RWTH Aachen University. Stephan Veen is Research Assistant at the Institute for Strategy and Business Economics, University of Zurich. Franz Waldenberger is Professor of Japanese Economy at the Japan Centre and the Faculty of Business, Munich University. Sebastian Wenzke is a Project Manager at Chemserv Industrie Service GmbH in Linz, Austria. Birgitta Wolff is Professor of International Management at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg. Isamu Yamamoto is Associate Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University.
- Author(s)Franz Waldenberger,Harald Conrad,Viktoria Heindorf
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.