All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionDebates the fundamental question of how far effective human resource management policies can enable schools and colleges to transcend the paradoxes of the global reform agenda. This title analyzes the relationship between leadership, the classroom and results.
- Author BiographyJustine Mercer is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Education, University of Warwick, UK. Bernard Barker was formerly Chair in Educational Leadership and Management and Director of Postgraduate Research Studies at the School of Education, University of Leicester, UK. Richard Bird is Legal Policy Consultant to the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL), UK.
- Author(s)Bernard Barker,Justine Mercer,Richard Bird
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLeadership for Learning Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.