All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- Author(s)Martina Huemann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 34 b&w illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction; HRM in context; The project as a temporary organization; The project-oriented organization; Project personnel and their challenges; HRM for project-oriented organization; A changing HRM system; Towards a project-oriented HRM system; Conclusion; Appendix; References.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr Martina Huemann is internationally recognized for being one of the pioneers in Human Resource Management in project-oriented organizations. As a Professor at the WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, she heads the Project Management Group in the Department Strategy and Innovation and is the Academic Director of the Professional MBA Program: Project Management. Martina Huemann has strong links in the research and practice communities. She served on the Research Management Board of the International Project Management Association and is currently a member of the Academic Member Advisory Group at the Project Management Institute. In Austria she is a board member of Projekt Management Austria. She is Associate Editor of the International Journal of Project Management. Outside of academia; Martina Huemann has more than 15 years of consulting and developing experience. She is co-founder and manager of enable2change - a network of independent experts who enable organizations and people to turn strategy into action.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.