All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy its very nature service, leisure and sport are staff intensive sectors, making effective human resource management and development central to understanding the business, and to business success. Suitable for students of HRM, business, sports and leisure management, this title provides an understanding of strategic HR theory and practice.
- Author BiographyChris Wolsey is Principal Lecturer in the Carnegie Faculty of Leeds Metropolitan University. He has held several management and leadership positions including Carnegie Postgraduate Scheme Leader, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Leisure Studies Route Leader and various under/postgraduate course leaderships. In addition he has worked with both BTEC and SkillsActive on the development of national level sport and leisure related qualifications. Sue Minten is Senior Lecturer in the School of Sport, Tourism and the Outdoors at the University of Central Lancashire. She has held management and leadership roles in both the sport industry and higher education. Jeffrey Abrams is Subject Group Head for Sport Management and Development at Leeds Metropolitan University. Before becoming a full-time academic, he spent many years as a senior manager in the sport and leisure industry, both in community leisure and in facility management. He also taught physical education in the US.
- Author(s)Chris Wolsey,Jeffrey S. Abrams,Sue Minten
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 85 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £19.99
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.