Human Resources Flexibilities in the Public Services: International Perspectives by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2000)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.57+ £7.99 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.70+ £7.07 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis study maps out the changes in personnel management occurring throughout Europe and, in particular, evaluates the changes that have been driven by the move to greater flexibility and market responsiveness in public personnel policies, including a comparative examination of the US.
- Author BiographyERIC BEERSEN Postgraduate student, University of Twente, The Netherlands JUNE BURNHAM Senior Lecturer in European Government and Politics, Middlesex University RICHARD CACHERES Associate Professor, University of Illinois, Chicago ANNIE HONDEGHEM Senior Researcher, Public Management Center, Catholic University of Leuven and Professor in Public Administration, Catholic University of Brussels ANTOINETTE KEMPER student assistant, University of Twente, The Netherlands MARKKU KIVINIEMI Research Manager, Department of Political Science, University of Helsinki ELKE LOEFFLER Administrator, OECD, Paris CHARLES MONTIN Director of Administration, OTAN, Brussels RICHARD MURRAY Chief Economist, The Swedish Agency for Administrative Development, Stockholm KOEN NOMDEN Researcher, European Institute of Public Administration, Maastricht SALVADOR PARRADO-DIEZ Assistant Professor in Public Administration, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University Carlos III Madrid MANFRED ROEBER Professor of Public Administration, Fachhochschule fur Verwaltung and Rechtspflege and Lecturer at the Free University of Berlin F.F.RIDLEY Emeritus Professor and Senior Fellow, Liverpool Institute of Public Management, University of Liverpool RENATO RUFFINI Assistant Professor, Libero Istituto Universario Cattaneo, Castellanza, Italy TRUI STEEN Research Assistant, Public Management Center, Catholic University of Leuven JAMES THOMPSON Associate Professor, University of Illinois, Chicago THEO VAN DER KROGT Associate Professor of Organisational Sociology, Faculty of Public Administration and Public Policy, University of Twente, The Netherlands TURO VIRTANEN Professor of Administrative Science, Department of Political Science, University of Helsinki GEOFF WHITE Reader in Human Resources Management, The Business School, University of Greenwich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight621 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Farnham,Sylvia Horton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.