Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £103.50+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £69.99+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £9.21
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight1610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySunit K. Singh
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsHuman Respiratory System and Disease Management Overview on Anatomy of Human Respiratory System; Anoop Kumar Sinha and Sunit K. Singh Lung Defenses: An Overview; Laurent P. Nicod Airway Epithelial and Early Innate Immune Responses to Virus Infections; Alan Chen-Yu Hsu, Su-Ling Loo, Faezeh Fathi Aghdam, Kristy Parsons, Philip M. Hansbro, and Peter A. B. Wark Pulmonary Endothelium in Health and Viral Infections; Nikolaos Manitsopoulos, Frantzeska Frantzeskaki, Anastasia Kotanidou, and Stylianos E. Orfanos Cough Formation in Viral Infections in Children; Kerry-Ann F. O'Grady, Ian M. Mackay, and Anne B. Chang Aerosol Spread and Communicability of Respiratory Viruses; Samira Mubareka, Thomas G. Voss, Daniel Verreault, and Chad J. Roy Environmental Variables in the Transmission of Respiratory Viruses; Nicole M. Bouvier Animal Models of Human Respiratory Viral Infections; Kayla A. Weiss, Cory J. Knudson, Allison F. Christiaansen, and Steven M. Varga Clinical and Laboratory Diagnosis of Human Respiratory Viral Infections; Cristina Costa, Francesca Sidoti, and Rossana Cavallo Potential of Antibody Therapy for Respiratory Virus Infections; Tze-Minn Mak, Ruisi Hazel Lin, and Yee-Joo Tan Measures for Infection Control in Respiratory Viral Infections; W. H. Seto Controlling Epidemic of Human Respiratory Viral Infections; Grant Waterer and Sheree Smith Common Viral Infections of Human Respiratory System Overview of Human Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Viral Infections; Fleur M. Moesker, Pieter L.A. Fraaij, and Ab D.M.E. Osterhaus Viral-Induced Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease; Lena Uller and Carl Persson Pediatric Viral Pneumonia; Matti Korppi Pulmonary Bacterial Coinfection with Viral Respiratory Infection in Children; Kentigern Thorburn and Andrew Riordan Mixed Respiratory Viral Infections; Jonathan Hoffmann and Glaucia Paranhos-Baccala Respiratory Viral Infections in Immunocompromised Patients; Ellie Walker and Michael G. Ison Human Adenovirus: A Respiratory Virus Causing Systemic Disease; Joseph P. Lynch, III, Adriana E. Kajon, and Marcela Echavarria Human Rhinovirus Infections; Stephen B. Greenberg Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections; Marcello Lanari, Silvia Vandini, and Giacomo Faldella Contents Human Influenza Virus Infections; Judith M. Fontana, Daniel P. Eiras, and Mirella Salvatore Human Parainfluenza Virus Infections; Eric T. Beck and Kelly J. Henrickson Emergence and Pathogenesis of Avian Influenza in Humans; Jennifer R. Plourde and Kevin S. Harrod Emergence and Pathogenesis of Swine Influenza Viruses in Humans; Jennifer L. Smith, Frederick T. Koster, and Robert J. Hogan Measles Virus: A Respiratory Virus Causing Systemic Disease; Rory D. de Vries and Rik L. de Swart Human Coronavirus Respiratory Infections; Thomas Edward Cecere, Stephanie Michelle Todd, and Owen Benjamin Richmond SARS-CoV Infections in Humans; K. F. To and Anthony W. I. Lo Human Bocavirus Infections; Verena Schildgen and Oliver Schildgen Human Metapneumovirus Infections; Jennifer Elana Schuster and John V. Williams Enterovirus 68 and Human Respiratory Infections; Janette C. Rahamat-Langendoen and Hubert G.M. Niesters Henipaviruses: Emerging Zoonotic Respiratory Viral Infections; Olivier Escaffre, Viktoriya Borisevich, and Barry Rockx
- Author BiographyDr. Sunit K. Singh completed his PhD at the University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany in the area of molecular infection biology. His main areas of research interest are molecular virology and immunology. He has received several awards, including the Skinner Memorial Award, Travel Grant Award, NIH-Fogarty Fellowship, and Young Scientist Award. Dr. Singh is associated with several international journals of repute as an associate editor and an editorial board member.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.