CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking application of contemporary philosophy to human rights law that proposes several significant innovations for the progressive development of human rights.
- Author BiographyWilliam Paul Simmons is Associate Professor of Political Science and founding director of the M.A. program in Social Justice and Human Rights at Arizona State University. His research is highly interdisciplinary, relying on theoretical, legal and empirical approaches to social justice and human rights issues. He is the author of An-Archy and Justice, co-editor of the forthcoming Localizing Human Rights: The US-Mexico Experience and author of numerous articles and book chapters including recent work offering the most comprehensive study to date of widespread sexual violence against migrant women. He has served as an international human rights consultant in the United States, China, Mexico and West Africa.
- Author(s)William Paul Simmons
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.