All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this completely revised and updated second edition of Human Rights Law, the judicial interpretation and application of the United Kingdom's Human Rights Act 1998 is comprehensively examined and analysed.
- Author BiographyMerris Amos is a member of the Department of Law, Queen Mary, University of London. She has many years of experience in researching and teaching human rights law and has published widely in the area. Her particular area of expertise is the United Kingdom's Human Rights Act.
- Author(s)Merris Amos
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1190 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £15.44Trending at £20.22
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £13.52Trending at £20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.