Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the philosophical and theoretical ramifications of human rights, and challenges made to them.
- Author BiographyCindy Holder is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Victoria. She has published articles on minority rights and the human rights of groups. David Reidy is Professor of Philosophy and Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Tennessee. His most recent publications include Rawls (edited, 2008) and Coercion and the State (co-edited with Walter Riker, 2008). He is co-editor with Jon Mandle of The Cambridge Rawls Lexicon (Cambridge, 2014) and A Companion to Rawls (2013).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCindy Holder,David Reidy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.