Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary study applies human rights theory to the problems of rural poverty in the Third World. In contrast to conventional rural development aid, which can introduce new client dependency if pursued alone, it stresses the need to find other forms of aid.
- Author BiographyALAN G. SMITH is Associate Professor of Political Science at Central Connecticut State University. His publications relating to human rights and development have appeared in the Journal of Social Studies, in the yearbook Human Rights in Developing Countries, and in reports and papers of human rights institutes.
- Author(s)Alan G. Smith
- Date of Publication30/08/1997
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.