All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the legal, moral and pragmatic issues at stake when international standards of human rights are trumped by culture and politics, and proposes new approaches to fill the gaps in current human rights theories and practice, namely relational sovereignty, reciprocal adjudication, and regional human rights courts.
- Author BiographyHelen M. Stacy is a Senior Fellow at the Center on Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies, Stanford University, and a Senior Lecturer at the Stanford Law School.
- Author(s)Helen M. Stacy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStanford Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.