All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal justice and human rights is perhaps the hottest topic in political science today. This series of monographs and edited collections publishes work on key topics in this field, such as democracy, gender, legal justice, poverty, human rights, environmental justice and just war theory. It is suitable for theorists working in politics.
- Author BiographyOche Onazi is Lecturer in Law at the University of Dundee.
- Author(s)Oche Onazi
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice and Human Rights
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 Illustration
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.