All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal in scope and ambitious in scale, Human Rights in American Foreign Policy examines American responses to a broad array of human rights violations.
- Author BiographyJoe Renouard teaches history at The Citadel and at the Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies in Nanjing, China. He is author of The Ties That Bind: The History of Sutherland, Asbill, and Brennan.
- Author(s)Joe Renouard
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.