All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.55Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the increasing prominence of Asia also mark a new era for human rights in the region? This timely book uncovers the political drivers behind both recent regional and country-based changes to the recognition, promotion and protection of rights.
- Author BiographyEdited by Thomas W.D. Davis and Brian Galligan, University of Melbourne, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBrian Galligan,Thomas W.D. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.