All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook gives a comprehensive overview of the human rights issues facing more than half of the Western Hemisphere. Cardenas synthesizes a large volume of research and incorporates primary documents, wide-ranging cases, images, and supplementary student resources, to explore basic themes of terror and hope.
- Author BiographySonia Cardenas is Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Human Rights Program at Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut. She is the author of Conflict and Compliance: State Responses to International Human Rights Pressure, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Sonia Cardenas
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.