All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Rights in Our Own Backyard focuses on the state of human rights and responses to human rights issues in the United States, drawing on sociological literature and perspectives to interrogate assumptions of American exceptionalism.
- Author BiographyWilliam T. Armaline is a faculty member of the Department of Justice Studies at San Jose State University. Davita Silfen Glasberg is Professor of Sociology and Associate Dean of Social Sciences in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Connecticut. Bandana Purkayastha is Professor of Sociology at the University of Connecticut.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBandana Purkayastha,Davita Silfen Glasberg,William T. Armaline
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.