CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the challenges and contemporary issues raised by human rights in the island countries of the South West Pacific which have come under the influence of the common law - where the legal systems are complex and perceptions of rights varies widely. This book considers the human rights aspects of constitutions and legal institutions.
- Author BiographySue Farran is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, University of Dundee, Scotland and was formerly an Associate Professor of Law at the University of the South Pacific, Emalus Campus, Vanuatu.
- Author(s)Sue Farran
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.