All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe book's embrace is gigantic... Not only will Human Rights of Women appeal to a wide audience, it should be read by everyone who has any interest in human rights. -Gender and Development
- Author BiographyRebecca J. Cook is Associate Professor (Research) in the Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Rebecca J. Cook
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRebecca J. Cook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.