All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.45Trending at £1.61
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.93Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human Security Report 2009/2010 argues that long-term trends are reducing the risks of both international and civil wars. The Report, which is funded by the governments of Canada, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, also examines recent developments that suggest the world is becoming a more dangerous place.
- Author BiographyThe Human Security Report Project (HSRP) is an independent research centre affiliated with Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Vancouver, Canada. Formerly located at the University of British Columbia and known as the Human Security Centre, the HSRP joined SFU in May of 2007. The HSRP tracks global and regional trends in organized violence, their causes and consequences. Research findings and analyses are published in the Human Security Report, Human Security Brief series, and the miniAtlas of Human Security. HSRP publications have received major coverage in the international media and are regularly cited by national governments, international agencies, and NGOs, as well as the research community.
- Author(s)Human Security Report Project
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight932 g
- Width206 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.