Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary culture provides conflicting and confusing messages about the meaning and purpose of human sexuality. This book provides much-needed pastoral guidance in addressing moral issues of sexuality in both the Catholic Church and broader culture today.
- Author BiographyKieran Scott is associate professor religion and religious education at Fordham University. He is coeditor of Perspectives on Marriage and has authored several articles and essays for edited collections on related religious education and pastoral themes. Harold Horell is assistant professor of religious education at Fordham University. He has served as general editor for Horizons and Hope: The Future of Religious Education.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarold D. Horell,Kieran Scott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.