Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text argues that human beings, as spatial entities, are very adept at manipulating and using space. It considers issues such as the balance between an individual's right to smoke and another's not to be affected by that activity.
- Author BiographyPETER W. PETSCHAUER is Professor of History at Appalachian State University in North Carolina. He is the author of three other books and many articles in the field of history.
- Author(s)Peter Petschauer
- Date of Publication30/03/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.