All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionA proposal for resolving tensions between professionals and society regarding tissue for transplants and research, while properly protecting donors' interests.
- Author BiographyDavid Price is Professor of Medical Law at De Montfort University, Leicester, where his research focuses on areas relating to human tissue for medical purposes. He was very recently a member of the Secretary of State's Organ Donation Taskforce examining presumed consent and previously a member of a World Health Organisation Taskforce on Organ Transplantation. He is a member of the European Expert Group Relating to Ethical, Legal and Psychosocial Aspects of Organ Transplantation and a member of the Editorial Board of the Medical Law Review.
- Author(s)David Price
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.