All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines all forms of human trafficking globally, revealing the operations of the trafficking business and the nature of traffickers themselves.
- Author BiographyLouise Shelley is a Professor in the School of Public Policy and the founder and Director of the Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC) at George Mason University. She is a leading US expert on transnational crime and terrorism, with a particular focus on the former Soviet Union. Dr Shelley is the author of Policing Soviet Society (1996), Lawyers in Soviet Work Life (1984) and Crime and Modernization (1981), as well as numerous articles and book chapters on all aspects of transnational crime, corruption and the crime-terror nexus.
- Author(s)Louise Shelley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.