CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionHuman trafficking, and the related problems of organised crime and prostitution, has become a serious problem for post-Soviet countries since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. This book examines human trafficking from post-Soviet countries, exploring the extent of the problem and discussing countermeasures, both local and at the global level.
- Author BiographyAnna Jonsson is a senior research fellow at the Institute for Security and Development Policy in Stockholm, Sweden. She holds a doctorate in Constitutional Law from Uppsala University and her primary research interests are state building, human rights, human trafficking and organized crime in Eurasia. She has published extensively on legal reforms in the former Soviet Union.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Transnational Crime and Corruption
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Jonsson
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.