Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note257 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1090 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJorgen Fogh
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of Contents1 Separation of Tumor Cells from Fibroblasts.- 2 Development of Media for Isolation and Cultivation of Human Cancer Cells.- 3 New Approaches to the Cultivation of Human Breast Carcinomas.- 4 Old and New Problems in Human Tumor Cell Cultivation.- 5 New Human Tumor Cell Lines.- 6 Human Brain Tumor Cells in Matrix Culture.- 7 Neoplastic Human Glia Cells in Culture.- 8 Current Research with Organ Cultures of Human Tumors.- 9 Metabolic Gradients in Tissue Culture Studies of Human Cancer Cells.- 10 Human Lung Cancer in Tissue Culture.- 11 Cell Lines from Humans with Hematopoietic Malignancies.- 12 Cytological Characterization of Human Tumor Cells from Monolayer Cultures.- 13 Chromosome Abnormalities in Human Tumor Cells in Culture.- 14 Ultrastructural Characteristics of Human Tumor Cells in Vitro.- 15 The Strategy of a Search for Viral Involvement in Human Cancer.- 16 Helper Activity for the Defective Friend Leukemia Virus in Human Malignant Cell Cultures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.